JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015