Tony Hrkac, Concordia University Wisconsin men's hockey coach, will help welcome the Stanley Cup when it makes a stop at the Ozaukee Ice Center from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday.
As a player, Hrkac hoisted the Cup in 1999 after his Dallas Stars team won the National Hockey League crown.
Now, area hockey fans will have an up-close viewing opportunity. The Cup has been awarded annually to the NHL champion after the conclusion of the Stanley Cup finals since 1926.
Admission and photo opportunities for the Cup on Jan. 14 will be $10 for adults, seniors, and children 10 and older. Kids younger than 10 will be admitted for $5.
Admission includes cup viewing, photo taking, and CUW's men's hockey game vs. Finlandia at 2 p.m.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)