Tony Hrkac, Concordia University Wisconsin men's hockey coach, will help welcome the Stanley Cup when it makes a stop at the Ozaukee Ice Center from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday.
As a player, Hrkac hoisted the Cup in 1999 after his Dallas Stars team won the National Hockey League crown.
Now, area hockey fans will have an up-close viewing opportunity. The Cup has been awarded annually to the NHL champion after the conclusion of the Stanley Cup finals since 1926.
Admission and photo opportunities for the Cup on Jan. 14 will be $10 for adults, seniors, and children 10 and older. Kids younger than 10 will be admitted for $5.
Admission includes cup viewing, photo taking, and CUW's men's hockey game vs. Finlandia at 2 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015