Brown Deer police and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiners Office suspect suicide in the death of a man discovered off a Brown Deer recreational trail this morning, according to a Brown Deer police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer and Mequon police responded to a report of a deceased person in an area of recreational trail between West County Line Road and West Brown Deer Road at approximately 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Officers interviewed a witness who said he found the body as he was jogging along the trail. After locating the man, officers confirmed that he was deceased.
Brown Deer police and the examiners office believe the man committed suicide, though the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015