Glendale's Fourth District alderman Richard Wiese will seek re-election April 3.
Wiese is completing his second full two-year term on the council. He was appointed to the council prior to his election.
Wiese, 59, is the owner of technical communications and training firm Integrated Solutions and co-owner of Riden Manufacturing.
He holds a bachelor's degree in industrial education and minor in business from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and a master's degree in media technology and minor in business from UW-Stout.
Wiese lives at 7505 N Berwyn Ave. with his wife. The couple have two sons, two daughters-in-law and two grandsons.
People interested in running for the seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at City Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point grants liquor license despite police chief's concerns
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Fox Point inches closer to taking bids on footbridge
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase