Brown Deer School Board candidate Kevin Wisth has withdrawn from the School Board race. Wisth said his work schedule changed unexpectedly, forcing him to reconsider running for the board.
"I want to thank anyone who encouraged me to run and had an interest in my candidacy," he said. "I think it is only fair to let people know that I have to withdraw."
Wisth served five years on the board and lost a bid for re-election in April 2011.
Wisth's withdrawal leaves four candidates running for three seats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Braeger calls off Fox Point-Bayside recall
- Fox Point-Bayside chooses Dalzin as new superintendent
- Fox Point steps closer to footbridge's removal
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on