Brown Deer School Board candidate Kevin Wisth has withdrawn from the School Board race. Wisth said his work schedule changed unexpectedly, forcing him to reconsider running for the board.
"I want to thank anyone who encouraged me to run and had an interest in my candidacy," he said. "I think it is only fair to let people know that I have to withdraw."
Wisth served five years on the board and lost a bid for re-election in April 2011.
Wisth's withdrawal leaves four candidates running for three seats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling