Brown Deer School Board candidate Kevin Wisth has withdrawn from the School Board race. Wisth said his work schedule changed unexpectedly, forcing him to reconsider running for the board.
"I want to thank anyone who encouraged me to run and had an interest in my candidacy," he said. "I think it is only fair to let people know that I have to withdraw."
Wisth served five years on the board and lost a bid for re-election in April 2011.
Wisth's withdrawal leaves four candidates running for three seats.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire