Brown Deer School Board candidate Kevin Wisth has withdrawn from the School Board race. Wisth said his work schedule changed unexpectedly, forcing him to reconsider running for the board.
"I want to thank anyone who encouraged me to run and had an interest in my candidacy," he said. "I think it is only fair to let people know that I have to withdraw."
Wisth served five years on the board and lost a bid for re-election in April 2011.
Wisth's withdrawal leaves four candidates running for three seats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research
- 17-year-old boy injured in Fox Point crash
- 100-foot cell tower will be erected in Fox Point
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015