Nicolet's Ashley Green was nearly unstoppable this season as she led the Knights to the school's first-ever state basketball championship and 26-2 overall mark.
She has been named the NOW All-Suburban Girls Basketball Player of the Year for the second consecutive season. She's joined on the team by teammates Gaby Bronson and Alex Cohen and coach Corey Wolf, who was named the All-Suburban Coach of the Year for the second time.
Visit MyCommunityNOW.com's All-Suburban page for a closer look at the team, including player bios, photo galleries and more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cooperation helped Whitefish Bay softball tourney work despite weather
- Veteran Shorewood netters claim Woodland dual meet crown
- Sports wraps: May 15
- Shorewood thinclads combine for eight firsts in Woodland Outdoor track
- NSC tennis race too close to call as tourney looms this weekend
- A 'true' team effort nets the Homestead girls track squad a title at the Cedarburg True Team Invite
- OUR TAKE
- Sports Shorts: May 7
- Everyone pulls together to make 'Sweet 16' tennis tournament work
- Whitefish Bay close second in NSC girls track relays