The Glendale Senior Citizens Club (open to everyone 55 years and over) will take a trip to Old World Wisconsin in Eagle on Friday, October 1, 2010, 9 am-4 pm. Fall color will be at its height. Old World Wisconsin sustained serious tornado damage in July but is now open. Old World moved original buildings in Wisconsin to its site and restored them to their period uses. Living history guides in costume greet visitors to each exhibit.
The cost of the trip includes bus transportation, entrance fees, a Yankee pot roast lunch in the Clausing Barn, and use of the trolleys to go from one exhibit to another. Reservations (deadline: September 23) can be made by sending a check for $42 to the Glendale Senior Citizens Club, Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. Participants should meet at 9 am in the lower parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!