The Glendale Senior Citizens Club (open to everyone 55 years and over) will take a trip to Old World Wisconsin in Eagle on Friday, October 1, 2010, 9 am-4 pm. Fall color will be at its height. Old World Wisconsin sustained serious tornado damage in July but is now open. Old World moved original buildings in Wisconsin to its site and restored them to their period uses. Living history guides in costume greet visitors to each exhibit.
The cost of the trip includes bus transportation, entrance fees, a Yankee pot roast lunch in the Clausing Barn, and use of the trolleys to go from one exhibit to another. Reservations (deadline: September 23) can be made by sending a check for $42 to the Glendale Senior Citizens Club, Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. Participants should meet at 9 am in the lower parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins