The Glendale Senior Citizens Club (open to everyone 55 years and over) will take a trip to Old World Wisconsin in Eagle on Friday, October 1, 2010, 9 am-4 pm. Fall color will be at its height. Old World Wisconsin sustained serious tornado damage in July but is now open. Old World moved original buildings in Wisconsin to its site and restored them to their period uses. Living history guides in costume greet visitors to each exhibit.
The cost of the trip includes bus transportation, entrance fees, a Yankee pot roast lunch in the Clausing Barn, and use of the trolleys to go from one exhibit to another. Reservations (deadline: September 23) can be made by sending a check for $42 to the Glendale Senior Citizens Club, Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. Participants should meet at 9 am in the lower parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"