Freshen up your job hunting skills! Free Career Seminars will be presented at the North Shore Library during September and October by Doris Appelbaum, CEO of Appelbaum's Resume Professionals, Inc. Programs will include the following:
* Monday, September 20 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Resume Dos and Don'ts
*Thursday, September 30 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Interpersonal Networking
*Monday, October 4 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Interview Attire and Advice
Register at the Reference Desk or by calling the library at 414-351-3461.
If you require special accommodations, notify the library at least 72 hours in advance.
Handouts and refreshments will be available at the seminars.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Piano Smash Fundraiser
- Bayside and Fox Point residents named to Chambers USA leading lawyer list
- Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Grassroots Northshore Forum