The Friends of the UWM Golda Meir Library Fall Used Book Sale will be open to the public on October 12 and 13.
Over 6,000 books in a wide variety of genres — including contemporary fiction, foreign languages, history, literature, and poetry — will be offered. There will also be LPs available, mostly classical music.
The sale will be held in the fourth floor Conference Center of the UWM Golda Meir Library, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.
Days and hours are:
• Tuesday, Oct. 12, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Oct. 13, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Prices of most items range from $3 to $.25. On Wednesday, Oct. 13, a bag of books will cost just $3.
Proceeds benefit the UWM Libraries. For more information, call (414) 229-4786.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info