On Sunday morning, October 31, in the 9:00 a.m. worship service, members of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church will observe Reformation Sunday with a special liturgy and hymns penned by Dr. Martin Luther.
The service will also introduce ten new members into the church family, followed by a brief New Member Reception in Reichmann Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend this joyful celebration.
St. Paul's is located at 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer. For more information on church activities, please call the church office -- 414.355.5030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info