On Sunday morning, October 31, in the 9:00 a.m. worship service, members of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church will observe Reformation Sunday with a special liturgy and hymns penned by Dr. Martin Luther.
The service will also introduce ten new members into the church family, followed by a brief New Member Reception in Reichmann Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend this joyful celebration.
St. Paul's is located at 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer. For more information on church activities, please call the church office -- 414.355.5030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget