On Sunday morning, October 31, in the 9:00 a.m. worship service, members of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church will observe Reformation Sunday with a special liturgy and hymns penned by Dr. Martin Luther.
The service will also introduce ten new members into the church family, followed by a brief New Member Reception in Reichmann Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend this joyful celebration.
St. Paul's is located at 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer. For more information on church activities, please call the church office -- 414.355.5030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY