On Sunday morning, October 31, in the 9:00 a.m. worship service, members of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church will observe Reformation Sunday with a special liturgy and hymns penned by Dr. Martin Luther.
The service will also introduce ten new members into the church family, followed by a brief New Member Reception in Reichmann Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend this joyful celebration.
St. Paul's is located at 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer. For more information on church activities, please call the church office -- 414.355.5030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale Seniors' Holiday Party
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol