On Sunday morning, October 31, in the 9:00 a.m. worship service, members of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church will observe Reformation Sunday with a special liturgy and hymns penned by Dr. Martin Luther.
The service will also introduce ten new members into the church family, followed by a brief New Member Reception in Reichmann Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend this joyful celebration.
St. Paul's is located at 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer. For more information on church activities, please call the church office -- 414.355.5030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- "Maps & America" Lecture Looks at American Pictorial Maps 1920-1970
- Friends of UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale Dates Set
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Appliance Gallery Announces New Product Availability