North Shore Bank today announced that its Fox Point branch, 600 E. Green Tree Road, has earned “Branch of the Year” honors for the bank’s central region. The branch’s manager, Carol Bergen of Fox Point, was named the region’s “Branch Manager of the Year.”
Susan T. Doyle, vice president and branch operations manager for North Shore Bank, said the Fox Point branch demonstrated consistently high performance in all areas of evaluation, including service quality, operations, sales and growth. Additionally, Bergen surpassed all service and operational objectives and helped grow branch deposits.
“North Shore Bank has an exceptional team in Fox Point, and we are pleased to recognize them with these high honors,” Doyle said. “These awards mean that our Fox Point branch is the best of the best, with outstanding leadership, demonstrating each and every day the commitment to customers, financial knowledge and respect for detail that has helped North Shore Bank become one of the strongest financial institutions in the country.”
In addition to Bergen, the Fox Point branch staff include: Aaron Dixon of Milwaukee, Nicholas Schliepp of Milwaukee, Jan Tishberg of Fox Point, Devon Thomas-Becton of Milwaukee and Sara Rivas of Whitefish Bay. Schliepp was named the region’s “Personal Banker of the Year,” and Rivas earned “Customer Service Representative of the Year” honors.
“We extend our thanks and congratulations to Carol and the incredibly talented North Shore Bank team in Fox Point – our branch of the year,” Doyle said. “They are tremendous ambassadors for our bank, and they personify the hard work and dedication that has helped North Shore Bank continue to grow and thrive since its founding in 1923.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.9 billion and over 50 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, northern Illinois and the Phoenix, Arizona, area. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Wisconsin Connections Academy Principal Michelle Mueller Offers: Seven Tips for Applying to College
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust
- Stritch Theater to perform "Kindertransport"