Dominican High School is pleased to announce the 2011 Academic Award Winners. The students will receive their Academic Award in a presentation at the school on Wednesday, April 6.
Academic Certificate of Merit
This certificate is awarded to any freshman student that has maintained a GPA of 3.5 or better.
Jason Brown, Sarah Burns, Rose Camara, Abigail Drees, Jacob Drehobl, Nathaniel Foss, Karla Hernandez, MaryBeth Jablonowski, Matthew Koszuta, Jerome Linn, Sidney Manista, Erika Maqueda, Sadie Piatt, Michael Roche, Adriana Sanchez, Monica Sather, Emily St. Onge, Lauren Thomas, Frank Wong, and Peter Wycklendt.
An academic letter is awarded to any student who has maintained a GPA of 3.5 or better for three consecutive semesters or a total of four semesters.
Gabriella Badran, Robert Blumenberg, Patricia Bolan, Catherine Brauerq, Taylor Brockman, Frances Carter, Zoe Collins, Fiona Dolan, Caitlin Gronski, Teresa Lijewski, Ellie Mattix , Henry Moroder, Adam O’Neill, David Pagel, Robert Petnkeu, Max Pignotti, Jacob Scobey-Polachek, Christopher Vance, Martha Wong and Andrew Zehner
An academic medal is awarded to any student who has earned an academic letter and achieved an additional two semesters with a GPA of 3.5 or better. Those students receiving gold medals have maintained an average of 3.5 for all seven academic semesters.
Al’Haji Camara, Amelia Foss, Madeline Franke, Simon Gall, Bizzie Gonring, Daven Hines, Dilonna Johnson, Michael Linn, Caroline McGuire, Meghan O’Dell, Samuel Starke, Heather Stern, LeAnn Vance, Joanne Wycklendt, Mary Yadgir
Gold Medal Winners: Katie Bolan, Erin Brauer , Nicholas Burns, Janis Cava, William Curtis, Tess Gronski , Ann Hagner, Rebecca Lade, Tyler Manista, Valeria Navarro, Marissa Neale, Katie O’Neil, Maggie O’Neil, Sophia Outemzabet, Leigh Poellmann, Joseph Rosing and Elizabeth Ziemer
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- There's Still Time To Register For Camp at the Hills!
- Local BMO Harris Bank Employees Participate in BMO Volunteer Day to Make Community-wide Impact
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- "Blowing in the Wind" concert at Schlitz Audubon
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Upcoming Programs