Glen Hills German Students Win German Day Competition
Glen Hills Middle School German students won the middle school championship at the 2011 German Day Competition. Held at UW-Madison on April 7th, the event brought together over 800 students representing 50 Wisconsin middle and high school German programs to compete against each other in singing, poetry and spelling competitions. German teacher Mark Wagner was especially proud of the Glen Hills singing group. Four seventh graders performed German hip hop artist Doppel-U’s rendition of Gefunden, a poem by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Glen Hills 2011 German Day Middle School Champions
1st Row: Robert McCracken, Steven Johnson, Ravi Ashirov
2nd Row: Rhonan Dyett, Tyra Gall, Cierra Vine, Jenny Cecil, Lydia Hansen, Carra Brogan, Aaron Kauer
3rd Row: Matt Appleby, Danny Zenge, Teddy Uy, Brandon Poll, Wayne Martin, Colin Mitchell
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips