Meeting on Social Ground: Preparing our Kids and Others – Wednesday, May 11th
The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of
information and networking
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early
childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
What: A panel discussion exploring ways to optimize social opportunities by increasing options and exposure, social strategies our kids can employ, as well as how we help others meet our kids part way. The panel will include the perspectives of Rhonda J. Greenhaw – lead therapist, Easter Seals Autism
Program; Elsa Diaz-Bautista - parent/activist/Girl Scout leader; Patti Ellsworth – Bayside Middle
School Special Education teacher; and Tim Kabara - clinic director and social programming
designer at Maplegrove Treatment Center.
Where: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Wednesday May 11, from 6:20pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, May 9th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your
RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t
let that stop you from attending!
This will be our final evening event of the school year. NSPN list members will receive an electronic survey in the coming weeks. Please complete this to helps us plan programs that align with your priorities next year!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY