FOX POINT — Cornerstone Community Bank joins the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) in recognizing April as Community Banking Month. Cornerstone is one of more than 8,000 community banks across the country that play a significant role in local economic development efforts, by financing new and existing businesses, thus stimulating the economy to produce new jobs and new opportunities.
“Community Banking Month gives us an opportunity to honor our communities and customers who are the heart of everything we do,” said Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank. “Community banks like ours not only provide the financial needs of our community, but we partner with local charities, promote local development and community services.”
Wisconsin community banks are among the most well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the nation. Cornerstone Community Bank is no exception to this statistic. In recognition of Community Banking Month and in celebration of “Helping our Community Grow,” stop by any Cornerstone Community Bank office during the month of April for a free “Moneyplant” seed packet.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Cornerstone Community Bank Employees in photo from Left to Right:
Paul Foy (president), Linda Engelman, Elaine Riemer, Gale Sigler, Kelsey Kaprelian, Candace Watson
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson