FOX POINT — Cornerstone Community Bank joins the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) in recognizing April as Community Banking Month. Cornerstone is one of more than 8,000 community banks across the country that play a significant role in local economic development efforts, by financing new and existing businesses, thus stimulating the economy to produce new jobs and new opportunities.
“Community Banking Month gives us an opportunity to honor our communities and customers who are the heart of everything we do,” said Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank. “Community banks like ours not only provide the financial needs of our community, but we partner with local charities, promote local development and community services.”
Wisconsin community banks are among the most well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the nation. Cornerstone Community Bank is no exception to this statistic. In recognition of Community Banking Month and in celebration of “Helping our Community Grow,” stop by any Cornerstone Community Bank office during the month of April for a free “Moneyplant” seed packet.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Cornerstone Community Bank Employees in photo from Left to Right:
Paul Foy (president), Linda Engelman, Elaine Riemer, Gale Sigler, Kelsey Kaprelian, Candace Watson
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9