The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club has reserved 30 tickets each for three Brewers games this summer. The tickets are on the first base side, all in the shade (either Section 213 or 215, Rows 8-10 or 12-15). The trip on May 25 is already filled, but tickets still remain for the July 6 Diamondbacks game and the August 18 Dodgers game.
The bus for both games leaves at noon for Miller Park from the lower level parking lot of the Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns there after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there after the game to load up for the trip back to Glen Hills.
The cost is $29 and covers one ticket, transit, and gratuity. A check payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, is due by June 29 for the Diamondbacks game and by August 11 for the Dodgers game. Those interested in these popular trips are advised to get reservations in as soon as possible, however. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Morning Star Productions Presents:
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help