The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club has reserved 30 tickets each for three Brewers games this summer. The tickets are on the first base side, all in the shade (either Section 213 or 215, Rows 8-10 or 12-15). The trip on May 25 is already filled, but tickets still remain for the July 6 Diamondbacks game and the August 18 Dodgers game.
The bus for both games leaves at noon for Miller Park from the lower level parking lot of the Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns there after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there after the game to load up for the trip back to Glen Hills.
The cost is $29 and covers one ticket, transit, and gratuity. A check payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, is due by June 29 for the Diamondbacks game and by August 11 for the Dodgers game. Those interested in these popular trips are advised to get reservations in as soon as possible, however. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour