The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club has reserved 30 tickets each for three Brewers games this summer. The tickets are on the first base side, all in the shade (either Section 213 or 215, Rows 8-10 or 12-15). The trip on May 25 is already filled, but tickets still remain for the July 6 Diamondbacks game and the August 18 Dodgers game.
The bus for both games leaves at noon for Miller Park from the lower level parking lot of the Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns there after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there after the game to load up for the trip back to Glen Hills.
The cost is $29 and covers one ticket, transit, and gratuity. A check payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, is due by June 29 for the Diamondbacks game and by August 11 for the Dodgers game. Those interested in these popular trips are advised to get reservations in as soon as possible, however. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!