Meeting on Social Ground: Preparing Our Kids and Others - Wednesday, May 11
The North Shore Parents Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an eveing of information and networking.
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore.
What: A panel discussion exploring ways to optimize social opportunities by increasing options and exposure, social strategies our kids can employ, as well as how we can help others meet our kids part way. The panel will include the perspectives of Rhonda J. Greenhaw - lead therapist, Easter Seals Autism Program; Elsa Diaz-Bautista - parent/activist/Girl Scout leader; Patti Ellsworth - Bayside Middle School Special Education teacher; and Tim Kabara - clinic director and social programming designer at Maplegrove Treatment Center
Where: St. Francis Children's Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Wednesday, May 11 from 6:20 pm until 8:30 pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, May 9. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure that we have adequate seating and copies. If you forget to RSVP, don't let that stop you from attending!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson