The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club summer picnic will be held Wednesday, June 15, starting at 11:30 a.m. at the Kletzsch Park Pavilion, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Parkway, Glendale. Cardinal Stritch University will be catering. The menu includes barbequed chicken and bratwurst prepared on site. Also available are sauerkraut, pasta and potato salads, baked beans, watermelon, brownies, cookies, beer, soda, coffee and water.
Bring a game (e.g., sheepshead, bridge, or board game) to play after lunch or simply enjoy the day in conversation. The Acorn Lounge with fireplace will be open for those who like to be inside.
The cost is $15 per person. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Checks made payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, are due by June 7. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins