Sunday, July 10, local jazz musician James Galasinski will speak on“John Coltrane and the Truly Religious Life” at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, as part of the church's summer services, which feature guest speakers. The church service begins at 10 a.m. Visitors are always welcome.
The great jazz saxophonist John Coltrane said, “My goal is to live the truly religious life, and express it in my music.” James Galasinski, a local jazz musician and Unitarian Universalist, will explore the inspiration for Coltrane's lifelong inner creative quest, his inspirational music, and what exactly the "truly religious life" is.
For more information, visit the Unitarian Church North website: www.ucnorth.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour