Sunday, July 10, local jazz musician James Galasinski will speak on“John Coltrane and the Truly Religious Life” at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, as part of the church's summer services, which feature guest speakers. The church service begins at 10 a.m. Visitors are always welcome.
The great jazz saxophonist John Coltrane said, “My goal is to live the truly religious life, and express it in my music.” James Galasinski, a local jazz musician and Unitarian Universalist, will explore the inspiration for Coltrane's lifelong inner creative quest, his inspirational music, and what exactly the "truly religious life" is.
For more information, visit the Unitarian Church North website: www.ucnorth.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins