Sunday, July 10, local jazz musician James Galasinski will speak on“John Coltrane and the Truly Religious Life” at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, as part of the church's summer services, which feature guest speakers. The church service begins at 10 a.m. Visitors are always welcome.
The great jazz saxophonist John Coltrane said, “My goal is to live the truly religious life, and express it in my music.” James Galasinski, a local jazz musician and Unitarian Universalist, will explore the inspiration for Coltrane's lifelong inner creative quest, his inspirational music, and what exactly the "truly religious life" is.
For more information, visit the Unitarian Church North website: www.ucnorth.org
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips