Nicolet High School Resource Officer Kelly DeJonge, along with Whitefish Bay Police Department School Resource Officer David Hryniewicki, will be hosting a presentation called “Social Networking for Parents” on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Community Room at Nicolet High School. The presentation is open to all parents, students, and community members. Officers will discuss important information on how to keep your kids safe online as well as looking to the realities of teen social networking on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring. The presentation will include looking into how a “fake” profile was created by law enforcement. You will be shown how this account is used as an investigation tool by police. This presentation is free of charge however, a RSVP would be greatly appreciated by contacting Officer Kelly DeJonge, at 351-7539 or Kelly_DeJonge@nicolet.k12.wi.us
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info