Nicolet High School Resource Officer Kelly DeJonge, along with Whitefish Bay Police Department School Resource Officer David Hryniewicki, will be hosting a presentation called “Social Networking for Parents” on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Community Room at Nicolet High School. The presentation is open to all parents, students, and community members. Officers will discuss important information on how to keep your kids safe online as well as looking to the realities of teen social networking on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring. The presentation will include looking into how a “fake” profile was created by law enforcement. You will be shown how this account is used as an investigation tool by police. This presentation is free of charge however, a RSVP would be greatly appreciated by contacting Officer Kelly DeJonge, at 351-7539 or Kelly_DeJonge@nicolet.k12.wi.us
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner