Nicolet High School Resource Officer Kelly DeJonge, along with Whitefish Bay Police Department School Resource Officer David Hryniewicki, will be hosting a presentation called “Social Networking for Parents” on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Community Room at Nicolet High School. The presentation is open to all parents, students, and community members. Officers will discuss important information on how to keep your kids safe online as well as looking to the realities of teen social networking on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring. The presentation will include looking into how a “fake” profile was created by law enforcement. You will be shown how this account is used as an investigation tool by police. This presentation is free of charge however, a RSVP would be greatly appreciated by contacting Officer Kelly DeJonge, at 351-7539 or Kelly_DeJonge@nicolet.k12.wi.us
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- Free Showing of "Blue Jasmine"
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check