Nicolet High School Resource Officer Kelly DeJonge, along with Whitefish Bay Police Department School Resource Officer David Hryniewicki, will be hosting a presentation called “Social Networking for Parents” on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Community Room at Nicolet High School. The presentation is open to all parents, students, and community members. Officers will discuss important information on how to keep your kids safe online as well as looking to the realities of teen social networking on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring. The presentation will include looking into how a “fake” profile was created by law enforcement. You will be shown how this account is used as an investigation tool by police. This presentation is free of charge however, a RSVP would be greatly appreciated by contacting Officer Kelly DeJonge, at 351-7539 or Kelly_DeJonge@nicolet.k12.wi.us
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!