Nicolet High School Resource Officer Kelly DeJonge, along with Whitefish Bay Police Department School Resource Officer David Hryniewicki, will be hosting a presentation called “Social Networking for Parents” on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 6:30pm-8:30pm in the Community Room at Nicolet High School. The presentation is open to all parents, students, and community members. Officers will discuss important information on how to keep your kids safe online as well as looking to the realities of teen social networking on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring. The presentation will include looking into how a “fake” profile was created by law enforcement. You will be shown how this account is used as an investigation tool by police. This presentation is free of charge however, a RSVP would be greatly appreciated by contacting Officer Kelly DeJonge, at 351-7539 or Kelly_DeJonge@nicolet.k12.wi.us
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Lego Program at North Shore Library