Health and Fair at Alexian Village
Alexian Village will be hosting a Health and Wellness Fair on Thursday, October 6 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.in their Pavilion located at 9225 N. 76th Street. The Health and Wellness fair will feature balance screening, stroke risk assessment, blood pressure screening, back and neck massage, strength and flexibility screening, flu vaccine ($30), pneumonia vaccine ($65), over 30 exhibitors, refreshments and door prizes every 30 minutes. No RSVP needed.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!