North Shore Presbyterian Church (NSPC) in Shorewood begins a new chapter with the appointment of Whitefish Bay resident Rev. Thomas L. Willams as interim pastor, joining current pastor Rev. James Bender.
The appointment of Rev. Williams commences the church’s search for a co-pastor to serve with Rev. Bender, who has been pastor at NSPC for the past 20 years. The church will be installing a committee to launch the search.
According to Rev. Bender, “Tom’s task will be a challenging one as he assumes responsibilities for certain programmatic areas within the life of NSPC, shared worship and pastoral responsibilities.”
“We know he’s excited, I’m excited and the NSCP Session of Elders is excited.”
Adds Rev. Williams, “as someone who has served before as an interim pastor for a number of Presbyterian churches throughout Wisconsin, I always look forward to helping a congregation turn a page as they move into a new phase.”
Rev. Williams is a graduate of the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary and resides in Whitefish Bay with his wife reside in Whitefish Bay.
North Shore Presbyterian has served the spiritual needs of its Covenant Family and of all visitors in Shorewood since 1923.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing