Contact: Pam Schlenvogt
Phone: (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCTOBER 11, 2011
Shaking the Salt Habit Presented at Alexian Village
Dr. Joshua Liberman, cardiologist, will discuss the science behind what salt can do to our hearts, the rest of our bodies and the impact on our overall health. This event will be presented on Tuesday, October 18 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by October 16.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
More information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries:
For nearly 800 years, the Alexian Brothers have served and cared for others. The same beliefs that inspired the founders of this ministry sustain its organization today. The Alexian Brothers mission is put into action by the commitment to promote the physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being of all individuals served through their nine local ministries. Through this commitment, Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries has come to be recognized as the area’s leading innovator in the coordination and delivery of comprehensive services to older adults.
Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries operates in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee. For more information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries, please call 1-800-251-4600 or visit www. AlexianBrothers.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour