Contact: Pam Schlenvogt
Phone: (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OCTOBER 11, 2011
Shaking the Salt Habit Presented at Alexian Village
Dr. Joshua Liberman, cardiologist, will discuss the science behind what salt can do to our hearts, the rest of our bodies and the impact on our overall health. This event will be presented on Tuesday, October 18 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm in the Alexian Brothers Pavilion, located at 9225 N. 76th Street. To make reservations please call 1-800-251-4600 by October 16.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
More information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries:
For nearly 800 years, the Alexian Brothers have served and cared for others. The same beliefs that inspired the founders of this ministry sustain its organization today. The Alexian Brothers mission is put into action by the commitment to promote the physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being of all individuals served through their nine local ministries. Through this commitment, Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries has come to be recognized as the area’s leading innovator in the coordination and delivery of comprehensive services to older adults.
Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries operates in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee. For more information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries, please call 1-800-251-4600 or visit www. AlexianBrothers.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info