Fox Point jeweler Kim Wilson is among the artists taking part in the inaugural Winter Glory Fine Craft Show.
If shopping for holiday gifts at mass-market retailers makes you long for something original, authentic, and painstakingly well-made, don't miss the first-ever Winter Glory Fine Craft Fair at the Garage at the Harley-Davidson Museum on November 18, 3-9 pm and 19, 10-5 pm.
The Harley-Davidson Museum (crossroads of 6th & Canal streets in Milwaukee).
During this busy time of the year, Winter Glory makes it easy to find a wide range of individually crafted gifts of enduring value.
Forty-two regional artists, all members of the Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council, will be on hand to offer a great selection of goods, including jewelry, wearables, ceramics, photography, and woodwork. Shoppers will also enjoy the many styles of the items on display, ranging from modern to traditional, practical to whimsical, and simple to extravagant.
Admission to Winter Glory is $5.00 per person. Parking is free.
The Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council has been sponsoring Milwaukee's summertime favorite, the Morning Glory Fine Craft Show for 39 years. Now, for the first time, the organization is offering Winter Glory, a fine-craft event timed for the holiday gift-giving season.
For more information about the artists or the event, visit www.wdcc.org or call Laura Livermore at 414.303.4344.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mathnasium Trimathalon
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015