Everyone loves to get little treats when they travel, especially when those treats are free. Because of this, many of us have a bin or drawer in our bathroom full of travel-sized toiletries that have been gathered from hotels. It can be fun to collect these little goodies; unfortunately, many of them never get used.
Finally, Horizon Home Care & Hospice has a great way to make use of all those little tubes of toothpaste and bottles of shampoo. For the last few years, the non-profit's Home Care team has collected toiletries and assembled Health Hygiene Packages for their home care patients. Two hundred packages were delivered last year, helping to keep patients in their homes and independent.
The toiletry drive is once again underway and Horizon is seeking donations of health and hygiene products of any size. Needed items include:
Tooth paste/Tooth brushes/Floss
Long Handled Sponges
Donations will be collected through December 7 at Horizon Home Care & Hospice, 8949 N. Deerbrook Trail, Brown Deer. For additional information, please contact Kelly Andrew, Director of Development, at 414-586-6268 or 414-759-6281.
Horizon Home Care & Hospice (www.horizonhch.org), a non-profit organization, is one of the state’s largest licensed, full service home care agency and hospice providers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson