Everyone loves to get little treats when they travel, especially when those treats are free. Because of this, many of us have a bin or drawer in our bathroom full of travel-sized toiletries that have been gathered from hotels. It can be fun to collect these little goodies; unfortunately, many of them never get used.
Finally, Horizon Home Care & Hospice has a great way to make use of all those little tubes of toothpaste and bottles of shampoo. For the last few years, the non-profit's Home Care team has collected toiletries and assembled Health Hygiene Packages for their home care patients. Two hundred packages were delivered last year, helping to keep patients in their homes and independent.
The toiletry drive is once again underway and Horizon is seeking donations of health and hygiene products of any size. Needed items include:
Tooth paste/Tooth brushes/Floss
Long Handled Sponges
Donations will be collected through December 7 at Horizon Home Care & Hospice, 8949 N. Deerbrook Trail, Brown Deer. For additional information, please contact Kelly Andrew, Director of Development, at 414-586-6268 or 414-759-6281.
Horizon Home Care & Hospice (www.horizonhch.org), a non-profit organization, is one of the state’s largest licensed, full service home care agency and hospice providers.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin