The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club annual Christmas party will be held on Wednesday, December 14 at the Anchorage Restaurant, 4700 N. Port Washington Road. Cocktails will be available, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Dinner will follow at 12:30 p.m. Pianist/vocalist Carolyn Wehner will present world holiday music, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The menu includes salad, bread, beverage, green beans, potatoes or rice, ice cream with cookies, and choice of entree (chicken, whitefish, pork chop). The cost is $23.
Reservations are due by December 7 Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209. Please note choice of entree. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville