Buzz Althoen will discuss Chile at the general meeting of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club on January 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road. Refreshments will follow the presentation. Non-members are always welcome.
Chile has recently suffered from an earthquake and a famous mine disaster in which many miners were saved after several weeks underground. Chile is rapidly moving out of third world status and has become a major source of U.S. imports. Come and learn about its geography, history, and political importance today. Free. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info