Buzz Althoen will discuss Chile at the general meeting of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club on January 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road. Refreshments will follow the presentation. Non-members are always welcome.
Chile has recently suffered from an earthquake and a famous mine disaster in which many miners were saved after several weeks underground. Chile is rapidly moving out of third world status and has become a major source of U.S. imports. Come and learn about its geography, history, and political importance today. Free. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!