Buzz Althoen will discuss Chile at the general meeting of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club on January 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road. Refreshments will follow the presentation. Non-members are always welcome.
Chile has recently suffered from an earthquake and a famous mine disaster in which many miners were saved after several weeks underground. Chile is rapidly moving out of third world status and has become a major source of U.S. imports. Come and learn about its geography, history, and political importance today. Free. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget