Shorewood Flea Market Seeks Vendors
Vendors are being sought for the 8th Annual Shorewood Community Flea Market. It will be held Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Shorewood Village Center in the lower level of the Shorewood Library, 3920 N. Murray Avenue.
Vendors rent an 8-foot table for $20.00 to display their sale items. The Shorewood Senior Resource Center will be responsible for publicity, including lawn signs, posters and a classified ad in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Toys, household items, comic books, craft items, plants and collectibles have been sold at previous flea markets. No used clothing, food or food products will be accepted for sale. For more information and to rent a table, prospective vendors should contact Elizabeth Price, Director of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, at (414) 847-2727.
CONTACT PERSON: Elizabeth Price, Shorewood Senior Resource Center,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY