Shorewood Flea Market Seeks Vendors
Vendors are being sought for the 8th Annual Shorewood Community Flea Market. It will be held Saturday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Shorewood Village Center in the lower level of the Shorewood Library, 3920 N. Murray Avenue.
Vendors rent an 8-foot table for $20.00 to display their sale items. The Shorewood Senior Resource Center will be responsible for publicity, including lawn signs, posters and a classified ad in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Toys, household items, comic books, craft items, plants and collectibles have been sold at previous flea markets. No used clothing, food or food products will be accepted for sale. For more information and to rent a table, prospective vendors should contact Elizabeth Price, Director of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, at (414) 847-2727.
CONTACT PERSON: Elizabeth Price, Shorewood Senior Resource Center,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson