The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club invites all seniors to walk and breakfast in the Bay Shore Mall Food Court on Tuesday, January 24. Meet at the food court at 9:30 a.m. You can buy food at any of the food servers in the area.
Those who wish to walk the mall can come at 9 a.m. (or earlier) It is a good time to get some exercise indoors and enjoy conversation. Look for the club logo in the food court. Non-members are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs