The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club invites all seniors to walk and breakfast in the Bay Shore Mall Food Court on Tuesday, January 24. Meet at the food court at 9:30 a.m. You can buy food at any of the food servers in the area.
Those who wish to walk the mall can come at 9 a.m. (or earlier) It is a good time to get some exercise indoors and enjoy conversation. Look for the club logo in the food court. Non-members are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?