The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club invites all seniors to walk and breakfast in the Bay Shore Mall Food Court on Tuesday, January 24. Meet at the food court at 9:30 a.m. You can buy food at any of the food servers in the area.
Those who wish to walk the mall can come at 9 a.m. (or earlier) It is a good time to get some exercise indoors and enjoy conversation. Look for the club logo in the food court. Non-members are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Piano Smash Fundraiser
- Bayside and Fox Point residents named to Chambers USA leading lawyer list
- Nicolet Athletic Hall of Fame
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Grassroots Northshore Forum