Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that The Milwaukee Business Journal has named
Jessica S. Lochmann, partner in the Milwaukee office, to its “Forty Under 40” class of 2012.
According to The Business Journal, individuals named to this distinguished class represent the
top 40 Milwaukee-area young executives who are making a difference in their communities.
Throughout her 10-year career with Foley, Ms. Lochmann has established herself as a go-to
attorney in the areas of securities law and corporate governance, and has represented some of
Wisconsin’s largest public companies in projects that have enhanced the economic viability
of the entire state. She has handled securities and financing transactions as well as initial
public offerings that have brought to the local market billions of dollars in financing. Through
these sophisticated projects, Ms. Lochmann has been instrumental in fortifying Milwaukee
and Wisconsin’s corporate base. Ms. Lochmann also serves as the hiring partner for Foley’s
Milwaukee office, helping to recruit the most talented law students to Milwaukee and to the firm.
Ms. Lochmann makes a positive community impact through local non-profit involvement as well
as her volunteer efforts that have provided business education to Wisconsin’s female executives
and business owners. Ms. Lochmann is a member of the executive board of directors of the
YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, volunteers for Junior Achievement, works on a pro bono
basis with Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation, and has organized educational
programming for Milwaukee Women inc., a collaborative effort of leading professional women
to improve corporate leadership through the advancement of women in board positions.
A native of the Milwaukee area, Ms. Lochmann resides in Fox Point with her husband, Jason
Allen, and sons Jason, Jr. and Jett. She graduated from UW-Madison in 1998 and Harvard Law
School in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!