Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that The Milwaukee Business Journal has named
Jessica S. Lochmann, partner in the Milwaukee office, to its “Forty Under 40” class of 2012.
According to The Business Journal, individuals named to this distinguished class represent the
top 40 Milwaukee-area young executives who are making a difference in their communities.
Throughout her 10-year career with Foley, Ms. Lochmann has established herself as a go-to
attorney in the areas of securities law and corporate governance, and has represented some of
Wisconsin’s largest public companies in projects that have enhanced the economic viability
of the entire state. She has handled securities and financing transactions as well as initial
public offerings that have brought to the local market billions of dollars in financing. Through
these sophisticated projects, Ms. Lochmann has been instrumental in fortifying Milwaukee
and Wisconsin’s corporate base. Ms. Lochmann also serves as the hiring partner for Foley’s
Milwaukee office, helping to recruit the most talented law students to Milwaukee and to the firm.
Ms. Lochmann makes a positive community impact through local non-profit involvement as well
as her volunteer efforts that have provided business education to Wisconsin’s female executives
and business owners. Ms. Lochmann is a member of the executive board of directors of the
YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, volunteers for Junior Achievement, works on a pro bono
basis with Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation, and has organized educational
programming for Milwaukee Women inc., a collaborative effort of leading professional women
to improve corporate leadership through the advancement of women in board positions.
A native of the Milwaukee area, Ms. Lochmann resides in Fox Point with her husband, Jason
Allen, and sons Jason, Jr. and Jett. She graduated from UW-Madison in 1998 and Harvard Law
School in 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson