A Celebration of Mothers and their little Darlings
Sunday, May 13
Join us this Mothers' Day for a special Neverland family adventure before the eagerly anticipated return of Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan. Enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast, Tinkerbell treats, Darling Children crafts, shadow dances and much more.
The Bradley Pavilion, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Sazamas Fine Catering
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$40 Adult and $20 Children (12 and under). Reservations required.
For A "Darling" Mothers' Day Brunch reservations and information call (414) 902-2114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan runs May 10-13. Performance tickets sold seperately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED