A Celebration of Mothers and their little Darlings
Sunday, May 13
Join us this Mothers' Day for a special Neverland family adventure before the eagerly anticipated return of Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan. Enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast, Tinkerbell treats, Darling Children crafts, shadow dances and much more.
The Bradley Pavilion, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Sazamas Fine Catering
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$40 Adult and $20 Children (12 and under). Reservations required.
For A "Darling" Mothers' Day Brunch reservations and information call (414) 902-2114 or email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan runs May 10-13. Performance tickets sold seperately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- A New Academy Opens for Gifted Learners
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- ROSEBUD REAL ESTATE IS HERE!
- CigarMKE - LET'S GET LIT!