A Celebration of Mothers and their little Darlings
Sunday, May 13
Join us this Mothers' Day for a special Neverland family adventure before the eagerly anticipated return of Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan. Enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast, Tinkerbell treats, Darling Children crafts, shadow dances and much more.
The Bradley Pavilion, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Sazamas Fine Catering
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$40 Adult and $20 Children (12 and under). Reservations required.
For A "Darling" Mothers' Day Brunch reservations and information call (414) 902-2114 or email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan runs May 10-13. Performance tickets sold seperately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"