A Celebration of Mothers and their little Darlings
Sunday, May 13
Join us this Mothers' Day for a special Neverland family adventure before the eagerly anticipated return of Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan. Enjoy a scrumptious plated breakfast, Tinkerbell treats, Darling Children crafts, shadow dances and much more.
The Bradley Pavilion, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Sazamas Fine Catering
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$40 Adult and $20 Children (12 and under). Reservations required.
For A "Darling" Mothers' Day Brunch reservations and information call (414) 902-2114 or email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Ballet's Peter Pan runs May 10-13. Performance tickets sold seperately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Integrated Health Network of Wisconsin Names CFO
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"