Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction will be held at Temple Menorah on Sunday, April 1. Fun for the entire family, this annual event will begin at 5:30PM and be hosted by the Sisterhood & Men's Club at the synagogue, 9363 North 76th Street.
The Silent Auction will commence at 6PM, offering a huge selection of gift certificates and a myriad of wonderful items every 20 minutes.
The Spaghetti Dinner will feature Rabbi Gil Ezer's Special Secret Sauce served atop mounds of delicious pasta. Children will be treated to entertainment after dessert.
Reservations are requested, cost $8 per person. Deadline will be Wednesday, March 28. T: 414.355.1120 for information and reservations.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing