The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Toddler/Preschool Art
- Tee Ball
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Children's Etiquette
- Jr. Knights Football Camp
- Investment Club - NEW!
- Co-ed High School Softball League
- ACT Workshop
- Don Beebe's House Speed: High School Football Academy
- American Red Cross Professional CPR & AED
- Belly Dancing
- How To Get Your Book Published
- Cooking To Avoid Yeast and Other Common Allergens
- Diabetes: Reversing and Preventing with Diet & Lifestyle
- Evening Yoga Flow with Yoga Fitness
- HCG Protocol
- Gentle Morning Flow Yoga
- Water Aerobics: Get Your Boots Wet!
- Mah Jongg
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Morning Star Productions Presents:
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help