The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
- Toddler/Preschool Art
- Tee Ball
- Parent-Tot Super Sports
- Children's Etiquette
- Jr. Knights Football Camp
- Investment Club - NEW!
- Co-ed High School Softball League
- ACT Workshop
- Don Beebe's House Speed: High School Football Academy
- American Red Cross Professional CPR & AED
- Belly Dancing
- How To Get Your Book Published
- Cooking To Avoid Yeast and Other Common Allergens
- Diabetes: Reversing and Preventing with Diet & Lifestyle
- Evening Yoga Flow with Yoga Fitness
- HCG Protocol
- Gentle Morning Flow Yoga
- Water Aerobics: Get Your Boots Wet!
- Mah Jongg
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs