Laurel Oaks Retirement Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Spring Open House on Saturday, April 28th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy refreshments, live music, and can register to win a gift certificate to Pandl's. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For information visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs