Laurel Oaks Retirement Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Spring Open House on Saturday, April 28th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy refreshments, live music, and can register to win a gift certificate to Pandl's. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For information visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa