The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club has reserved 30 tickets each for three Brewers games this summer. The loge infield box seats are on the first base side, all in the shade (either Section 213 or 224, Rows 16-20). Tickets are still available for the May 23 Giants game, the July 18 Cardinals game, and the August 8 Reds game.
The bus for the Giants game leaves at 11 a.m. and at noon for the other games from the lower level parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns there after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there after the game to load up for the trip back to Glen Hills.
The cost is $29 and covers one ticket, transit and gratuity. A check payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, is due by May 16 for the Giants game, bt July 11 for the Cardinals game, and by August 1 for the Reds game. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
For further information, call Larry Ousterling at (414) 332-8592.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins