The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club has reserved 30 tickets each for three Brewers games this summer. The loge infield box seats are on the first base side, all in the shade (either Section 213 or 224, Rows 16-20). Tickets are still available for the May 23 Giants game, the July 18 Cardinals game, and the August 8 Reds game.
The bus for the Giants game leaves at 11 a.m. and at noon for the other games from the lower level parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, and returns there after the game. The bus drops off passengers at the handicapped entrance at Miller Park and returns there after the game to load up for the trip back to Glen Hills.
The cost is $29 and covers one ticket, transit and gratuity. A check payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale WI 53209, is due by May 16 for the Giants game, bt July 11 for the Cardinals game, and by August 1 for the Reds game. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events.
For further information, call Larry Ousterling at (414) 332-8592.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Zymbiotics Makers of Fine Fermented Foods