Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Two doctors from Fox Point and Bayside have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Lawrence R. Goodman, M.D., is a radiologist, from Fox Point, practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Joel Blumin, M.D., is an otolaryngologist, from Bayside, practicing at Froedtert, Children’s Hospital and the Zablocki VA Medical Center.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips