Medical College of Wisconsin Doctors Named to U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” List
Two doctors from Fox Point and Bayside have been named to U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Top Doctors” list.
Lawrence R. Goodman, M.D., is a radiologist, from Fox Point, practicing at Froedtert Hospital.
Joel Blumin, M.D., is an otolaryngologist, from Bayside, practicing at Froedtert, Children’s Hospital and the Zablocki VA Medical Center.
U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Doctors” list is generated by a peer nomination process. The 2012 “Top Doctors” list includes 47 doctors from The Medical College of Wisconsin. Of the doctors selected from southeastern Wisconsin, more than 90 percent are Medical College faculty members representing many different specialties.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- A New Academy Opens for Gifted Learners
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- ROSEBUD REAL ESTATE IS HERE!
- CigarMKE - LET'S GET LIT!