In addition to the services provided by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., producer of the 22nd Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show, the leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, other member organizations play prominent roles in the event by sponsoring various aspects of the Show.
This year’s Show, with a theme of “Home Ideas to Fall For,” will be held Fri., Sept. 21 – Sun., Sept. 23, in the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis.
Assisting Milwaukee/NARI in production of the Show are the following companies:
• 1st Choice Heating & Cooling/Carrier – Show Information Brochure
• Callen Construction, Inc. – Senior Day
• Darrow Automotive Group – Vehicle Display Area
• Granite Transformation – Seminar and Cooking Demonstration Stage Co-Sponsor
• J&B Construction Company, Inc. – Tom Feiza Presentation
• Oak Creek Plumbing, Inc. – Show Bag
• Renewal by Andersen – Seminar and Cooking Demonstration Stage Co-Sponsor
In addition, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is the Show’s presenting media sponsor, as well as sponsor of event tickets.
“The amount of time and effort that goes into planning the Fall Home & Remodeling Show is considerable, and working with the experienced and talented staff in the Milwaukee/NARI office and the committee volunteers, the backing provided by these association members gives us the opportunity to enhance the Fall Show,” said Wayne Abendschein, event chairperson. “Because of this assistance, Milwaukee/NARI provides Show attendees seeking to complete home improvement and remodeling projects an expansive Show, offering tips and ideas on how to make homes energy-efficient, spacious, and easily maintained in a relaxing, entertaining fashion.”
More than 300 booth spaces in the Wisconsin Exposition Center will feature providers of home improvement and remodeling products and services, including design/build, kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, wall covering, bathrooms, lighting, landscaping, roofing, painting, fireplaces, and more.
Special attractions at the event will include the “Future Trends” display, the Milwaukee/NARI Information Center, the Darrow Automotive Group vehicle display, The Great Giveaway presented by the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation, Inc., a Kids Zone, and much more.
In addition, daily educational presentations and demonstration by home improvement specialists, design celebrities, and cooks preparing their favorite recipes will take place on the Renewal by Andersen and Wisconsin Granite Depot Demonstration Stage. This year’s special guest is Chef Susie Jimenez, runner up on Season 7 of the Next Food Network Star. In addition, there will be musical entertainment each evening by musicians and vocalists Scott E. Berendt and Miss Leah.
Throughout the day on Fri., Sept. 21, Milwaukee/NARI members will conduct 20-minute presentations on the following topics: Energy Efficient Products; How to Evaluate a Project Proposal; How to Select a Contractor/Start the Remodeling Process; Funding Options for Remodeling Projects; Technology Updates; Remodel vs. Repair; Color Selection; Ways to Get More Natural Light into the Home; and Lighting Options.
Hours on Fri., Sept. 21 and Sat., Sept. 22 are 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Sun., Sept. 23, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door. Tickets for seniors, 60 and older, are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 for seniors at the door on Fri., Sept. 21 for Callen Construction Senior Day. Children 12 and younger are admitted at no charge.
For more information on the Fall Home & Remodeling Show, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call Milwaukee/NARI at 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins