September 23, 2012
Description: Concert time: 4:00pm.
Fox Point Lutheran Church, 7510 N Santa Monica Blvd, invites the public to a concert celebrating the music of Baroque master George Frideric Handel on Sunday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. The program features orchestra, soloists, chamber music, and chorus, including excerpts from Ode for St. Cecelia's Day and the Organ concerto in F major, along with historical commentary on Handel's life and music. A freewill offering will be collected to support Fox Point Lutheran's Fine Arts fund.
Kevin Bailey, organ
Neil Bubke, harpsichord
Heidi J. Boyd, soprano
Michael Dorau, trumpet
Mary Levar, flute
Tyler Williams, tenor
Fox Point Lutheran Choir
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"