September 23, 2012
Description: Concert time: 4:00pm.
Fox Point Lutheran Church, 7510 N Santa Monica Blvd, invites the public to a concert celebrating the music of Baroque master George Frideric Handel on Sunday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. The program features orchestra, soloists, chamber music, and chorus, including excerpts from Ode for St. Cecelia's Day and the Organ concerto in F major, along with historical commentary on Handel's life and music. A freewill offering will be collected to support Fox Point Lutheran's Fine Arts fund.
Kevin Bailey, organ
Neil Bubke, harpsichord
Heidi J. Boyd, soprano
Michael Dorau, trumpet
Mary Levar, flute
Tyler Williams, tenor
Fox Point Lutheran Choir
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!