September 23, 2012
Description: Concert time: 4:00pm.
Fox Point Lutheran Church, 7510 N Santa Monica Blvd, invites the public to a concert celebrating the music of Baroque master George Frideric Handel on Sunday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. The program features orchestra, soloists, chamber music, and chorus, including excerpts from Ode for St. Cecelia's Day and the Organ concerto in F major, along with historical commentary on Handel's life and music. A freewill offering will be collected to support Fox Point Lutheran's Fine Arts fund.
Kevin Bailey, organ
Neil Bubke, harpsichord
Heidi J. Boyd, soprano
Michael Dorau, trumpet
Mary Levar, flute
Tyler Williams, tenor
Fox Point Lutheran Choir
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check