September 23, 2012
Description: Concert time: 4:00pm.
Fox Point Lutheran Church, 7510 N Santa Monica Blvd, invites the public to a concert celebrating the music of Baroque master George Frideric Handel on Sunday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. The program features orchestra, soloists, chamber music, and chorus, including excerpts from Ode for St. Cecelia's Day and the Organ concerto in F major, along with historical commentary on Handel's life and music. A freewill offering will be collected to support Fox Point Lutheran's Fine Arts fund.
Kevin Bailey, organ
Neil Bubke, harpsichord
Heidi J. Boyd, soprano
Michael Dorau, trumpet
Mary Levar, flute
Tyler Williams, tenor
Fox Point Lutheran Choir
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Lego Program at North Shore Library