September 23, 2012
Description: Concert time: 4:00pm.
Fox Point Lutheran Church, 7510 N Santa Monica Blvd, invites the public to a concert celebrating the music of Baroque master George Frideric Handel on Sunday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. The program features orchestra, soloists, chamber music, and chorus, including excerpts from Ode for St. Cecelia's Day and the Organ concerto in F major, along with historical commentary on Handel's life and music. A freewill offering will be collected to support Fox Point Lutheran's Fine Arts fund.
Kevin Bailey, organ
Neil Bubke, harpsichord
Heidi J. Boyd, soprano
Michael Dorau, trumpet
Mary Levar, flute
Tyler Williams, tenor
Fox Point Lutheran Choir
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- A New Academy Opens for Gifted Learners
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- ROSEBUD REAL ESTATE IS HERE!
- CigarMKE - LET'S GET LIT!