Have you ever wondered what acupuncture is and how it works? Have you talked to people who have used acupuncture and wanted to know more about it? Here is your chance! Curry Chaudoir of the Acupuncture and Holistic Health Association will be in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, to talk about acupuncture and answer your questions.
The event is on Tuesday, December 4, from 9:30-10:15 a.m. It is free and open to the public. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Houzz Presents Design Tech Remodeling With Award