Have you ever wondered what acupuncture is and how it works? Have you talked to people who have used acupuncture and wanted to know more about it? Here is your chance! Curry Chaudoir of the Acupuncture and Holistic Health Association will be in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, to talk about acupuncture and answer your questions.
The event is on Tuesday, December 4, from 9:30-10:15 a.m. It is free and open to the public. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Integrated Health Network of Wisconsin Names CFO
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction