Have you ever wondered what acupuncture is and how it works? Have you talked to people who have used acupuncture and wanted to know more about it? Here is your chance! Curry Chaudoir of the Acupuncture and Holistic Health Association will be in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, to talk about acupuncture and answer your questions.
The event is on Tuesday, December 4, from 9:30-10:15 a.m. It is free and open to the public. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call 414-540-2100.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?