Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, 12 are Fox Point residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
Stuart Berger, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Julie A. Biller, M.D. – Pulmonary Medicine (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gisela Chelimsky, M.D. – Pediatric Gastroenterology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Thomas Charles Chelimsky, M.D. – Neurology (Froedtert Hospital)
Mary E. Cronin, M.D. – Rheumatology (Froedtert Hospital, Zablocki VA Medical Ctr)
Kenneth Friedman, M.D. – Hematology (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gerald J. Harris, M.D. – Ophthalmology/Plastics (Froedtert Hospital)
Martin L. Lobel, M.D. – Allergy and Immunology (Froedtert Hospital)
Marcio H. Malogolowkin, M.D. – Pediatric Hematology & Oncology (Froedtert Hospital,
Children’s Hospital of WI)
James J. (Jay) Nocton, M.D. – Pediatric Rheumatology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Svapna Sabnis, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Steven D. Zangwill, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI, Community Memorial)
Lisa W. Zetley, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin