Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, 12 are Fox Point residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
Stuart Berger, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Julie A. Biller, M.D. – Pulmonary Medicine (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gisela Chelimsky, M.D. – Pediatric Gastroenterology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Thomas Charles Chelimsky, M.D. – Neurology (Froedtert Hospital)
Mary E. Cronin, M.D. – Rheumatology (Froedtert Hospital, Zablocki VA Medical Ctr)
Kenneth Friedman, M.D. – Hematology (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gerald J. Harris, M.D. – Ophthalmology/Plastics (Froedtert Hospital)
Martin L. Lobel, M.D. – Allergy and Immunology (Froedtert Hospital)
Marcio H. Malogolowkin, M.D. – Pediatric Hematology & Oncology (Froedtert Hospital,
Children’s Hospital of WI)
James J. (Jay) Nocton, M.D. – Pediatric Rheumatology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Svapna Sabnis, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Steven D. Zangwill, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI, Community Memorial)
Lisa W. Zetley, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- "Maps & America" Lecture Looks at American Pictorial Maps 1920-1970
- Friends of UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale Dates Set
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Appliance Gallery Announces New Product Availability