Four hundred fifty eight Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) faculty physicians, representing more than 60 specialties, are listed on the Best Doctors 2013 website, www.bestdoctors.com. The new database, compiled by Best Doctors, Inc., includes more physicians from MCW than from any other group practice or institution in Wisconsin.
MCW physicians account for 44 percent of the 1035 Wisconsin physicians listed in this year’s database. Those physicians practice at MCW’s major teaching hospital affiliates, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, as well as Zablocki VA Medical Center, Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls and Froedtert Health St. Joseph’s Hospital – West Bend.
Of these, 12 are Fox Point residents. Their specialties and hospital affiliations are listed below.
Stuart Berger, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Julie A. Biller, M.D. – Pulmonary Medicine (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gisela Chelimsky, M.D. – Pediatric Gastroenterology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Thomas Charles Chelimsky, M.D. – Neurology (Froedtert Hospital)
Mary E. Cronin, M.D. – Rheumatology (Froedtert Hospital, Zablocki VA Medical Ctr)
Kenneth Friedman, M.D. – Hematology (Froedtert Hospital, Children’s Hospital of WI)
Gerald J. Harris, M.D. – Ophthalmology/Plastics (Froedtert Hospital)
Martin L. Lobel, M.D. – Allergy and Immunology (Froedtert Hospital)
Marcio H. Malogolowkin, M.D. – Pediatric Hematology & Oncology (Froedtert Hospital,
Children’s Hospital of WI)
James J. (Jay) Nocton, M.D. – Pediatric Rheumatology (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Svapna Sabnis, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
Steven D. Zangwill, M.D. – Pediatric Cardiology (Children’s Hospital of WI, Community Memorial)
Lisa W. Zetley, M.D. – Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital of WI)
For a complete list of all 458 Medical College physicians included among the
Best Doctors for 2013, see http://www.mcw.edu/Best-Doctors-2013.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- Parking in the Mequon Pavilion may become an issue for small businesses