The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will eat at Karl Raatsch's and attend the Milwaukee Repertory Theater's production of "A Raisin in the Sun" on Wednesday, April 3. The play, set just before the dawn of the Civil Rights Movement, focuses on the backlash experienced by a black family in Chicago when they try to leave the South Side for the Washington Park subdivision of the Woodlawn neighborhood.
Buses will leave the lower east parking lot of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 11:10 a.m. and return there after the play. Paid reservations are due to the club by March 25. The cost is $50, which includes lunch, theater ticket, all gratuities, and transportation. Please note choice of entree: broiled whitefish with potato bordue and fresh vegetables; braised stuffed porkchop with applesauce, spaetzl, and sauerkraut; sauerbraten, cabbage, and dumpling. All entrees include chef's salad, chocalate torte, and beverage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips