Residents, watch your mailbox for the 2013 Summer Bulletin! The Nicolet Recreation Department has a terrific list of programs and activities for toddlers, youth, teens, adults, and senior citizens! Including new programs like: Riverwest Outdoors, Solful Fitness Cycle/Spin, Adaptive Music Programs, and much more. You can also find the bulletin online at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm
Online registration for Winter/Spring programs begins Wednesday, April 10th . You can also phone, fax, mail, walk-in, or use our drop box to register beginning April 24th.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing