Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services will speak to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10. Refreshments will follow the free program. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
The presentation will cover making current living spaces more efficient as well as downsizing when moving to a smaller location. Most seniors have accumulated a few extra items that need an honest evaluation. McDaniel will share his many experiences of assisting people with this problem.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson