Meet realtors and lenders and tour Shorewood homes for sale at this FREE special event presented by North Shore Bank and the Village of Shorewood Marketing Program
Looking to purchase a home and find out more about Shorewood living? Shorewood’s Spring Home Buying Expo & Tour on Saturday, May 11 is just what you need to jump-start your search. This unique, day-long event will hook you up with all the professionals necessary to make your home-buying experience a success. Learn more about the benefits of living in the Village of Shorewood and tour the current homes for sale in the community.
The day starts out from 10 a.m.-12 noon at the Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave. (lower level of the Library) where an Expo will feature realtors, lenders, home inspectors and representatives from Shorewood government, schools and the business district. A special presentation will be held from 10:45-11:30 a.m. when various community representatives will briefly describe the many benefits of Shorewood living. Pick up a program at the Expo that includes a map and a listing of all properties offering an open house that day.
From 12-3 p.m. take a self-guided tour of more than 20 Shorewood homes for sale. Discover Shorewood’s unique and handsome architecture. From single-family homes to duplexes to condominiums, Shorewood’s housing stock is as diverse as it is appealing. Today’s home buying market is really taking off this season - and Shorewood homes are in particular demand.
According to Mike O'Brien, Chairperson of the Village of Shorewood Marketing Program, "This new event is sure to be the first of many. We are appreciative of the partnerships we have developed with our North Shore realtors and are enthusiastic to help them promote and sell more Shorewood homes."
The Spring Home Buying Expo & Tour is free and open to anyone who is looking to buy a home. Those interested in listing their Shorewood homes for sale are also encouraged to attend. For more information about the event, e-mail email@example.com or visit shorewoodtoday.com. Join the Village of Shorewood in showcasing its terrific housing options on Saturday, May 11.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin