The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Story Time with Roamer The Robot
* Ballet Princess Camp - NEW!
* Post Camp - Camp at the Hills
* August Scamp (Day Camp) at Elite Sports Club
* Baby Broadway Tap & Jazz Dance Camp - NEW!
* Youth Tennis Lessons
* Hip-Hop & Breakdancing Dance Camps - NEW!
* ACT Workshop
* Run For Your Wife - Fireside Dinner Theatre - NEW!
* Ballet Barre Class
* Adult Sassy Summer Slim Down - NEW!
* The Invisible Threat of Identity Theft
* Bocce Ball
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner