Join three clubs in the Milwaukee District Garden Club (part of WI Garden Club Federation) in this annual fund raiser. Our walk is on July 20th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are 7 Gardens sponsored by our three local garden clubs, Elmbrook, Elm Grove and Mayfair Park, on this year’s tour.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the following ticket outlets:
Located in Elm Grove are;
Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road;
Sunset Theater Box Office,800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove;
Located in Milwaukee is;
Samara Garden and Home, 5211 W. North Avenue
You want tickets by mail? Please contact Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the club's Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
We have many vendors set up in the Sunset's parking lot selling various garden related items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info