Join three clubs in the Milwaukee District Garden Club (part of WI Garden Club Federation) in this annual fund raiser. Our walk is on July 20th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There are 7 Gardens sponsored by our three local garden clubs, Elmbrook, Elm Grove and Mayfair Park, on this year’s tour.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at the following ticket outlets:
Located in Elm Grove are;
Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road;
Sunset Theater Box Office,800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove;
Located in Milwaukee is;
Samara Garden and Home, 5211 W. North Avenue
You want tickets by mail? Please contact Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the club's Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
We have many vendors set up in the Sunset's parking lot selling various garden related items.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Morning Star Productions Presents:
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help