Fox Point resident Scott Kubicki, President of Skyline of Milwaukee, has been elected as a Professional Services Advisor on the board of directors of the Building Owners and Managers Association – Wisconsin (BOMA). The full slate of officers and directors for 2013-2014 were elected at a banquet on Wednesday, September 18, at the Blue Mound Country Club and includes:
• President – Peggy Attwood, Property Manager, Colliers International
• First Vice President - Joe McGuire, Senior Property Manager, Greywolf Partners, Inc.
• Second Vice President - Margaret Lang, Director of Asset Services, CBRE
• Secretary/Treasurer - Susan Johnson, Senior Property Manager, Transwestern
• Director: Maleta Brown, Property Manager, REIT Management & Research, LLC
• Director: Gabe Fernandez, Property Manager, Ryan Companies
• Director: Kim Guerrero, Senior Property Manager, Wangard Partners, Inc.
• Director: Marji Horvat, General Manager, Duke Realty
• Director: Elmer Megna, Assistant Vice President, US Bank
• Director: Janet Menz, Property Manager, Barnabas Building Properties, LLC
• Immediate Past President: Sheldon Oppermann, Executive Vice President, Compass Properties, LLC
• Professional Service Advisor: Mike Grinker, President, Sid Grinker Restoration, Inc.
• Professional Service Advisor: Scott Kubicki, President, Skyline of Milwaukee
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of 93 BOMA U.S. associations, BOMA Canada and its 11 regional associations and 13 BOMA international affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA International represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 3.7 million jobs and contributes $205 billion to the U.S. GDP. BOMA is a primary source of information on building management and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry trends. BOMA members are building owners, managers, developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility managers, asset managers, and the providers of the products and services needed to operate commercial properties. BOMA – Wisconsin was founded in 1937 and represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types, including nearly 25 million square feet of Wisconsin office space. More information about BOMA International and BOMA – Wisconsin can be found at www.boma.org and www.boma-wi.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local tween honored as finalist in national Future She-E-O contest