Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay will be hosting an open house for interested families on Saturday, January 11, 2014, from 10:00am to Noon. Parents and their children are encouraged to come to learn more about our unique curriculum, which includes one-on-one play-dates with teachers, daily Wizard science experiments, and periodic community outreach efforts. The Open House also is a great opportunity to meet our excellent teachers, tour our dynamic classroom, have fun in our indoor and outdoor play areas, learn about the new Toddler Class starting Fall 2014 and discover all the benefits of a parent co-op preschool.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay offers a morning and afternoon mix of two-day, three-day, and four-day classes for children 2 years and older. Registration for the 2014 – 2015 school year will begin for new families on January 23, 2014. Registration materials will be available at the Open House.
Where: Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
School is located in Garden Level
of Christ Church
5655 N Lake Drive, Whitefish Bay
Best parking on Beaumont Avenue or in
Sendik’s parking lot
When: Saturday, Jan 11th, 10am - Noon
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
For further information or to set up a photo opportunity, please contact:
Sharon Traum,Publicity Chair
Beth Durant, Teacher
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9