Four Fox Point attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- Michael A. Bowen was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Benjamin F. Garmer, III was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Sarah O. Jelencic was honored for her work in the firm's Business Real Estate practice
- Nancy J. Sennett was honored for her work in the firm's Litigation department
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson