Four Fox Point attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- Michael A. Bowen was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Benjamin F. Garmer, III was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Sarah O. Jelencic was honored for her work in the firm's Business Real Estate practice
- Nancy J. Sennett was honored for her work in the firm's Litigation department
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs