Four Fox Point attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- Michael A. Bowen was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Benjamin F. Garmer, III was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Sarah O. Jelencic was honored for her work in the firm's Business Real Estate practice
- Nancy J. Sennett was honored for her work in the firm's Litigation department
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget